segunda-feira, 1 de julho de 2013

Background noise: perspectivas na arte sonora.

Livro resultado de um estudo denso sobre arte sonora e espaço. Música concreta e conceitos musicais de John Cage. As experiências vocais de Alvin Lucier. Vale a pena tê-lo mesmo que seja para ler um ou outro capítulo.

Um comentário:

  1. "I am sitting in a room, different from the one you are in now. I am recording the sound of my speaking voice" ""I am sitting in a room, different from the one you are in now. I am recording the sound of my speaking voice"" """I am sitting in a room, different from the one you are in now. I am recording the sound of my speaking voice""" """"I am sitting in a room, different from the one you are in now. I am recording the sound of my speaking voice"""" """""I am sitting in a room, different from the one you are in now. I am recording the sound of my speaking voice""""" """"""I am sitting in a room, different from the one you are in now. I am recording the sound of my speaking voice"""""" """""""I am sitting in a room, different from the one you are in now. I am recording the sound of my speaking voice""""""" """"""""I am sitting in a room, different from the one you are in now. I am recording the sound of my speaking voice"""""""" "I am sitting in a room, different from the one you are in now. I am recording the sound of my speaking voice"""""""" """""""""I am sitting in a room, different from the one you are in now. I am recording the sound of my speaking voice""""""""" """"""""""I am sitting in a room, different from the one you are in now. I am recording the sound of my speaking voice"""""""""" """""""""""I am sitting in a room, different from the one you are in now. I am recording the sound of my speaking voice""""""""""" """"""""""""I am sitting in a room, different from the one you are in now. I am recording the sound of my speaking voice"""""""""""" """""""""""""I am sitting in a room, different from the one you are in now. I am recording the sound of my speaking voice""""""""""""" """"""""""""""I am sitting in a room, different from the one you are in now. I am recording the sound of my speaking voice"""""""""""""" """""""""""""""I am sitting in a room, different from the one you are in now. I am recording the sound of my speaking voice""""""""""""""" """"""""""""""""I am sitting in a room, different from the one you are in now. I am recording the sound of my speaking voice""""""""""""""""

    ResponderExcluir